Monday, March 16, 2015

12 weeks! Am I on the home stretch to feeling human again???

Hello, 12 weeks!

Our baby is 3 and 1/2 inches now, weighs over an ounce, and has fingerprints (among many other exciting things). The boys and I enjoy reading our weekly updates and talking about our baby. 

I think we're just a week away from the end of the first trimester! I'm so hopeful that by this time next week I'll be feeling human again! I've had some pretty bad nights lately. But the mornings are decent and tolerable.
Yesterday we spent a few hours at the zoo with our friends Ivy and Sage (the boys' best, best, best friends) and their Mom and GG. It was gloriously warm (mid 70's) and sunny!! I even got a little sunburn on my chest! After 2 and 1/2 hours we were all ready for lunch and home. So I picked up some porkchops and we grilled out! Manny was off work (what!?) so we enjoyed the afternoon as a family. I'm just so happy that Spring is around the corner, and with it, maybe some relief.

No comments: