Saturday, September 24, 2011

33 seems okay so far


[traditional Italian cream cake for my birthday]

Despite the pouring rain and beginnings of colder weather, today wasn't half bad. If you know me and my history with birthdays, this is no small feat.

I spent most of the day with my Mom, the boys, my sister Chyna, and her son just hanging out and playing with the kids. We cooked and there was cake... oh, the yummiest cake you'll ever eat! Thanks Mom!

Manny had to work today, but this evening he took me out for a delish dinner at Bonefish. Then we went to buy my tripod - his birthday gift to me. (Of course, while at Targe7 I picked up 3 cute new tops too.)

From Mom and Dad, Gloria, (and some of the money I've been saving up from photo shoots) I ordered my new lens online a few days ago. I can't wait for it to arrive! It's 28mm f/2.8. Not the fastest they make in a 28mm, but fast enough for me, for the price.

So, I guess we're off to a pretty good start for this year of my life.
Now, Bed.

No comments: