Saturday, February 28, 2009

Well, I guess I haven't had much to say lately. Nothing has been going on I guess.

I did create this mini-movie of Elijah to celebrate (a tiny bit belatedly) his 18 month birthday. (Yes, I know it's 10 minutes long, but I think it's worth waiting for it to load. heh heh.)

A friend from the church we used to attend here in Evansville passed away this week. It was no shock as he had been battling cancer for years. But it's never easy to hear. If you think of it, please pray for his wife Karen and their boys. He was a fairly young man. I am sad.

But this little man cheers me up. 2 days ago the weather was unseasonably warm so we ventured outside to play.

Standing in awe that his Tonka trucks aren't the only things with wheels!!!
mesmerizing!



checking out Sweet Pickle.


Loving time with Daddy.


100% boy.

2 comments:

Grace@ MammaInTheScene said...

cute picture of elijah and his daddy :-)

Jilli said...

Ok seriously. The next cat I own is going to be named Sweet Pickle. That is the cutest name EVER.