Tuesday, July 29, 2008

rough

Man oh man, last night was rough. Elijah went to bed at 8:30, which is perfect. But then we were up again at 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, 4:30 and 6:30. So I never fully got to sleep last night. I have no idea what was bothering him. He had no fever, so I don't think he's teething. Maybe he had an upset tummy. He didn't want to nurse, which usually soothes him right away. I ended up giving him Mylicon and that helped... but I don't know if it worked or if that was a coincidence. You would never know my little guy had such a bad night because he woke up so sweet- "talking" and smiling at me when I went to get him this morning.

Today the high temp is supposed to be 96 and poor Manny is working so hard up on that roof. I feel really bad for him. I wish he could find some other work to provide for us as well which does not require dangerous, physical labor. He's always in a state of total exhaustion.

That's all I have for now. I am trying to get those vacation pictures loaded soon.

No comments: