Tuesday, August 9, 2011

reunited

A few years ago, Lori was reunited with her son, who she gave up for adoption at birth. Since then, God has been so gracious to them, restoring their lost years and giving them a beautiful relationship. Lori's celebrated her birthday last week, and as a gift her family wanted them to have photos taken of everyone together. After seeing these she expressed to me the tears they brought and how much it means to her. In a way, these are symbolic of what the Lord has blessed her with, despite her thinking that all was lost. A few years ago she never would have believed such a family photo was possible. I'm thrilled I was a part of it.












Unfortunatley, all my favorite shots were on another disk. You'll just have to settle for my non-favorites. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: