Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful For : 4 months

What has happened to the past 4 months?! I can't believe it has been that long since my Zeke came like a whirlwind into the world. Happy 4 months to him! He's such a good, sweet-natured little guy. I'm so thankful to have him! Naturally, I'll be putting up some photos tomorrow.

On a more personal note...
My stomach and head have been battling bouts of nausea for more than a week now. I have a perpetual sense of motion-sickness which is difficult to ignore. It was made exponentially worse this morning when I went downstairs to discover the aroma of scrambled eggs filling the air. Barf city! And yesterday after smelling garlic bread, I couldn't manage to eat for the rest of the day. That, plus, I've been waking up every morning with a whopper of a headache. And don't even get me started on how dizzy I get when rocking Ezekiel! It's awful. Today on the way home from work I'm going to pick up a pregnancy test. Because this is the exact way I feel while growing tiny people in my belly. I'm praying praying praying it's just sinuses or something. Maybe my eyesight. Oh Lord, please not another baby right now. The mere thought makes me want to heave myself on the floor and wail like a 2-year-old throwing a tantrum. (And for the record, I know very well how to prevent pregnancy. Duh.)

Speaking of babies... is that what we were speaking of? My cousin Shawn's little Ashley took a turn for the worse yesterday. They were going to run some tests, but we haven't heard anything today about how she's doing. And Kipper's health has not improved at all over this past week. She's on dialysis in the ICU now and will most likely need a kidney transplant. She'll be hospitalized for another 3-4 weeks. Needless to say, they've decided no more babies for them as its much too dangerous for Kipper. Please keep them all in your prayers.

No comments: