Friday, August 6, 2010

Our song: A Birthday Wish

I love you -
your button nose,

your eyes, your ears,
your knees, your toes.


I love you up to the sky.
Past the moon and stars so high.


When you're sad and feeling blue,
just remember I love you.


Just like one and one make two.
You love me,


and I love you!

-----------------
Sweet Elijah,
You are the joy of my heart and one of the most precious treasures I've been given. I'm sure I'm the most blessed Mommy in the whole wide world because I have you. I can't imagine what my life would be without you in it. Happy third birthday my precious boy.

I love you to the moon and back.
xoxo,
Mommy

1 comment:

C said...

So precious, I'm crying:-)

Happy Birthday, sweet sweet Elijah. You are loved more than you will ever know.

(and love you too, Sarah! xoxo)