Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last night

This little heartthrob.

(looks like he's throwing you a wink, eh?)

I'll have you know, he's setting the bar pretty high.

Last night I fed him at 8:30. He fell asleep around 9:30 -- FOR THE NIGHT.
Yep. I tried to wake him at 10:30 to squeeze in another feeding before calling it a night. But when I couldn't rouse him I decided to wait it out and see how long he went before waking on his own. I made it until 5:00 am before I could take no more and got him up myself.

So, I suppose I'd call 9:30 pm - 5:00 am a pretty good night's sleep.

HOWEVER, my Elijah was up crying literally all night long. He's come down with a sore throat, cough, sniffles. He kept telling me he didn't feel well, but that's his typical story when he doesn't want to go to bed. So it took me several hours to actually believe him. I regret letting him go that long.

So, despite this one....


giving me a good 8 hours to rest,
I was still up all night.
Maybe tonight will go better. (Since I drugged Elijah.)

No comments: