Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ezekiel's 2 week check-up


This morning we took Ezekiel for his first doctor visit. He was such a good boy while they did all that stuff to him. His big brother is a whole different story, but we're showing him a little more grace these days considering the upheaval his life has undergone.

Turns out my little baby isn't so little after all!
When we left the hospital he weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces (5 ounces under his birth weight). Today he weighed 9 pounds, 10 ounces. That's a crazy 1 pound, 4 ounces more than he did 11 days ago! His length is the same and his head circumference has gone up by 1.5 cm.

Over all he's healthy and doing wonderfully. We have to keep an eye on one of his testicles since it hasn't descended yet. (TMI, right?) The next check-up will be in 6 weeks.

As for me... I weighed myself today and am proud to report that I'm down 23 pounds from the day I delivered him... which puts me at 12 under my pre-pregnancy weight. :) I love the nursing diet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoe~She, you have BEAUTIFUL BOY'S