Monday, June 21, 2010

What else?

You guys, sometimes I seriously wonder if I could handle one more thing on my plate. I mean being TWO WEEKS FROM MY DUE DATE, with an unemployed husband, no paid maternity leave, a very active two-year-old who requires a LOT of energy, a sore and tired body, a very sick dad, a part-time job, housework, laundry, and other family stresses, oh - and did I mention being B.R.O.K.E.? Could this possibly be enough for one Momma to deal with?

Nah.

Let's go for all the gusto and have our truck's brakes go out with no money to fix it.

Oh, and while we're at it let's have the husband get very sick and need an upper GI, ultrasound of the abdomen, x-rays, and don't forget plenty of prescriptions. Oh yeah, and let's not forget the LACK OF MEDICAL INSURANCE for all the above-mentioned procedures!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds awesome, right?
I didn't think so either. If you think I sound a teeny bit overwhelmed, you guessed correctly.

P.S. Manny had to miss a job interview today because he was so sick. So that's also not cool.

On the up-side, we're having chicken ka-bobs and brown rice for supper. So... yum.

2 comments:

grace said...

Hug. I'm praying for you.

Jilli said...

Praying for you... (HUGS)