OK, I've been mulling over this list and I want to make a few changes. (Didn't I say I would?) Plus I want to talk about name meanings. For us that plays a big role in deciding too. I'm listing them now with more favorite ones toward the top.
- Judah :: Hebrew :: praised
- Asher :: Hebrew :: blessed, happy
- Isaiah :: Hebrew :: God is Salvation
- Reuben :: Hebrew :: Behold a son (this is a family name)
- Malachi :: Hebrew :: my messenger
- Ephraim :: Hebrew :: very fruitful
- Gideon :: Hebrew :: great warrior
- Israel :: Hebrew :: wrestled with God
- Ezekiel :: Hebrew :: God will strengthen (Manny's paternal grandfather's name)
- Ezra :: Hebrew :: help
- Jude :: English :: from Judea (I'm iffy on this one. I picture kids always singing "hey Jude, don't let me down. You have found her, now go and get her...."
Josiah(it just doesn't have the right "ring" to it)
P.S. I keep thinking I'll get around to posting a belly photo, but I haven't because... a) I never feel cute enough to have one taken, b) I'm being lazy, and c) it's hard to take a picture of yourself. I'm 19 weeks + 4 days. So my goal is to take one Thursday at 20 weeks... can't believe I'm so close to half-way!!! This little mister is quite a mover too. So nice to feel those little reminders.
P.P.S. I'm feeling pretty good these days. Although my one complaint is that I tend to get headaches often. I can't decide if they are due to hormones, blood pressure, weather, stress, blood sugar, eye strain, or what. I plan on asking the doctor when I go next week.