Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sick again at 7 weeks, 6 days

So, after a 3 day reprieve, I'm back to the all-day-all-night nausea. You know, I think I've put my finger on something. The feeling isn't the same thing you get with the flu. It's not what you get with food poisoning. It's more like motion sickness. That queasy feeling you have just after riding a roller coaster or one of those darn pirate ship rides at the fall festival. Not that this breakthrough means much. Other than that I just identify what I feel like and maybe that makes me feel better on a small level. So when someone says "How are you feeling?". In stead of saying "Really terrible, like I want to die". I can more accurately say "Motion sick 24 hours a day, like I want to die".

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I'm praying for a break from this so I can enjoy eating and spending the day with my family.

No comments: