Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy...

I'd like to thank the Academy...
And Courtney and Jilli for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

THE RULES:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
  2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
  5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
  6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
My 7 Things:
  1. I LOVE to floss my teeth and clean my ears with q-tips!
  2. When I was 5 years old I had an encounter with a metal folding chair in a ballet recital that left my right thumb hanging by a small piece of skin on one side. I vividly recall it. Ouch!
  3. My parents were foster parents while I was growing up. At one point there were six 6-year-olds under one roof (plus a few more). Talk about cu-ray-zee!
  4. My husband proposed to me exactly 60 days after we met. We married less than 11 months after that.
  5. As a teenager I traveled overseas to the Dominican Republic for short term mission trips 5 summers in a row. The last of which, I was the team-leader.
  6. I have never tried cigarettes but I frequently dream of smoking.
  7. I was homeschooled for a while when we lived in Texas and I absolutely LOVED it! So I really hope to be able to homeschool Elijah.
My 7 Nominees:
  1. Courtney
  2. Jilli
  3. Kristen
  4. Grace
  5. Sara
  6. Christina
  7. Brooke

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Shoe~She, I believe your story 100 % …Manny is my little brother and I have seen him in action, once when he was little about 5 he farted and was grossed out by his own smell he lost his lunch in the car.