And Courtney and Jilli for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
- I LOVE to floss my teeth and clean my ears with q-tips!
- When I was 5 years old I had an encounter with a metal folding chair in a ballet recital that left my right thumb hanging by a small piece of skin on one side. I vividly recall it. Ouch!
- My parents were foster parents while I was growing up. At one point there were six 6-year-olds under one roof (plus a few more). Talk about cu-ray-zee!
- My husband proposed to me exactly 60 days after we met. We married less than 11 months after that.
- As a teenager I traveled overseas to the Dominican Republic for short term mission trips 5 summers in a row. The last of which, I was the team-leader.
- I have never tried cigarettes but I frequently dream of smoking.
- I was homeschooled for a while when we lived in Texas and I absolutely LOVED it! So I really hope to be able to homeschool Elijah.