Thursday, October 29, 2009

First Things First

As soon as I had convinced myself this pregnancy was not just in my head I decided to call around to see if I could get in as a patient of any of the OB/GYNs my girlfriends recommended.

Unfortunately the only one taking new patients was Teresa Brown in this particular practice, but I had heard a few good things about her. I went ahead and scheduled my first appointment for November 20th at 9:15 am. I'm not actually going to see the doctor until my second visit, so I won't know until then if I want to try to switch. We shall see.

The nurse on the phone told me that according to the information I gave her my estimated due date will be July 9, 2010. Wow, that's the first time it really sank in.

For several weeks now I have been taking a multi-vitamin, folic acid, and calcium/vitamin D. So I feel pretty good about that. But I'm switching the multi to a Prenatal now, just to be sure.

No comments: