In other news, the flowering cherry trees outside my window are doing a lovely dance today on this warm breezy afternoon.
And because I'm at a loss for more interesting things to talk about, here's a survey I copied from Kristen.
1. Where is your cell phone? my purse
2. Your significant other? Manny-bo-banny, aka Pants, aka Mandolin Orange Salad
3. Your hair? down today, brown, curly, shoulder length and needing a cut BAD
4. Your mother? babysitting Elijah right now, a wonderful cook, a very hard worker
5. Your father? sitting in the room next to me, also one of the hardest working people I know
6. Your favorite thing? laughing with my little boy, summer time, reading, the beach - preferably all at once!! (wouldn't that be great?!)
7. Your dream last night? something about going to the beach
8. Your favorite drink? iced sun tea, cherry limeade, fresh good espresso or americanos, Dr. Pepper
9. Your dream/goal? full-time stay-at-home-mom
10. What room you are in? reception area at the office
11. Your hobby? I wish I had time for one. In my pre-baby days: scrapbooking, gardening, cooking
12. Your fear? car accident or my house collapsing (take a look at what I do for a living - cue: paranoia)
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? smack dab in the middle of the Lord's will... wherever that may be. hopefully a Momma of a few more kiddos, homeschooling them and being the best wife I can be.
14. Where were you last night? home, up all night with a feverish little boy
16. Muffins? not really.
17. Wish list item? new windows downstairs, new foundation for my house (yes, really)
18. Where you grew up? McKinney, TX and Evansville, IN
19. Last thing you did? refill my glass with sweet tea =)
20. What are you wearing? Old Navy jeans, navy blue Gap t-shirt, purple and grey Adidas tennis shoes
21. Your TV? in the living room, only comes on after 7:00 pm, unless we watch the "letter show"
22. Your pets? dog - Annie, constantly smells like pond. 2 outside cats - Gimli and Sweet pickle, both mentally challenged.
23. Friends? wish I had more
24. Your life? busy but I wish it were fuller
25. Your mood? energetic.
26. Missing some one? Moxi
27. Car? Red Honda Accord
28. Something you’re not wearing? Stilettos - as if. nailpolish.
29. Your favorite store? Aldi
30. Your favorite color? orange or green
31. favorite holiday? 4th of July
32. Public school? I attended private and/or home school until 8th grade. Public HS was a good experience, I think, due to the good foundation I had. But I hope to home school our children as long as possible.
33. When is the last time you laughed? 30 minutes ago, on the phone with my sister-in-law talking about Aunt "Yoohoo" (because she always says yoohoo to announce her arrival).
34. Last time you cried? 2:30 this morning on the second round of getting up with Elijah with a raging fever. I had to strip him down and put cool cloths on his body - he cried and cried and looked up at me pleadingly and saying "Momma". Finally, in the midst of his sobs he gasped and said "Momma, Ah Lub you." and went back to sobbing. =(
35. Who will resend this? no idea
36. One place that I go to over and over? my parents' house
37. One person who emails me regularly? no one
38. My favorite place to eat? Los Bravos
39. Why you participated in this survey? boredom
40. What are you doing tonight? dinner at home with my guys, watching Biggest Loser