Thursday, January 29, 2009

the snowbunny rides again

I think I may have mentioned before that I detest winter in Indiana. But the one single saving grace is that maybe once a year we get a wonderful snow. A glistening, deep, lovely snow. The kind that covers everything in a blanket of still quiet beauty. And the night before last we got just such a snow. Elijah loved it - and that tasty icecicles that came with it too.
Here are a few of the pics I took yesterday.
There are more, but I'm out of time. We lost power at my house and there is no internet at my parent's place, so more updates in a few days.











4 comments:

Barbara said...

Shoe~She, I love your snow pictures; BEAUTIFUL!!

C said...

Very cute!

Grace@ MammaInTheScene said...

wow. the ice on the trees and everything looks soooo cool.

Kristen McG said...

how sweet! I soo wanted to get corban out in it, but we lack appropriate clothing. lol
Elijah looks cute as ever. :)