Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

For example...

I did not find myself scooping baby poo particles out of the bathtub and live to blog about it. If that had happened I would probably throw up a little bit in my mouth thinking about it.

It was not so unbearably cold at my house last week that I made the decision for us to sleep over 2 nights at my Mom's house and 1 night at my Grandma's house just to ward off the frostbite. Nope, our furnace works much better than that.

I did not literally sit and weep, overcome with joy, as I read Nie's first blog post since the plane crash in August.

I did not say cross words to the hubs this morning because he refused to drive my car to the gas station and fill it up for me in this bitter cold. I mean, it was only 18 degrees with 2 inches of snow on the ground. And I would only have to drag my poor child to one extra stop on our way to my Mom's house this morning. No big deal. Gosh, what kind of wife do you think I am? For the record, I am not still a little irked about it. He most certainly is not a jerkface. (I mean that last part, he isn't.)

I did not get super excited when I read that Kristen (rather quickly) gave birth to her beautiful 8 pound 8 ounce baby Cate Taylor. And I did not say a prayer of thanks for a healthy baby and perfect delivery. :)

My son did not eat an entire double cheeseburger (including raw onion rings and pickles) because I had not planned well enough in advance to pack him a lunch last week. He did not love it and ask for more when it was gone. Consequently, he did not have fierce diarrhea that night.

I did not just mention poop twice... er, make that three times, in one blog post.

Happy Not Me Monday everyone.

No comments: