Monday, January 12, 2009

Just a cold Monday

Is it just me or does anyone else want to suck on those delicious chubby cheeks?
It's probably just me.
This taking a picture with a sign thing is getting totally lame now, Mom.
Have you ever wondered why Elijah perpetually has ketchup on his face?
Or have you wondered why he NEVER wears pants at my mom's house?
(answer: it's hot in there - they have a fierce wood-burning stove.)
I most certainly do not let my son watch Baby Einstein to occupy him when I'm trying to cook or clean. Never! (this was taken at Grandma's house)
Don't make fun. This is a serious dance move.
So, it's another frigid Monday. And as usual I should be doing wifely or motherly house-keeping duties. Yet, here I sit, whiling away precious nap time in the office. Alright alright, I'm off to fold some laundry, plan supper, sweep and mop downstairs, put away Christmas decorations, and shower. Ya think that will all happen in the next hour? Yeah, me neither.

3 comments:

Kristen McG said...

Thanks for the link to your posts from right before Elijah was born. I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry while I read his birth story. :) I know she'll be here soon- I'm just so ready!
Elijah looks so big in his pictures! He looks really long- a lot longer than Corban anyway. Do you know how tall he is?

Jenni said...

It is cold here today, too! I like his serious dance moves!

C said...

Those cheeks do look awfully scrumptious:-) And I'm so glad to see you caught the dance move on camera, I LOVE it!