Wednesday, December 17, 2008

20 21 things I love today:

  1. that I have a rubber duckie watching me shower every morning.
  2. playing peek-a-boo.
  3. singing Twinkle Twinkle, O Shenandoah, Jesus Loves Me, and Edelweiss every night.
  4. that there are tiny socks and shoes strewn all over my bedroom.
  5. finding pacifiers in random nooks and crannies throughout the house.
  6. the smell of Burt's Bees Baby shampoo.
  7. that I have stale cheerios on the floorboard of my car.
  8. watching Baby Einstein videos.
  9. opening my refrigerator to find whole milk and apple juice.
  10. sloppy wet kisses.
  11. that there are sippy cups falling out of the cabinet every time I open it.
  12. keeping the breakable ornaments on the top part of the Christmas tree.
  13. reading Good Night Moon.
  14. having zillions of pictures on my fridge.
  15. sticky little fingerprints on my windows.
  16. finding toy trucks in the pantry.
  17. making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
  18. zip-up footie PJ's.
  19. Hearing the words : Ah lub oo.
  20. Being A Momma!
  21. the pitter-patter of little feet scampering around the house!

1 comment:

Jilli said...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm going to post this on my blog. :)