Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I think we're better now...

Whew... I think these colds have passed now. Elijah is still snotty and coughing, but it's not that tight painful kind. And he's sleeping much better. Plus I can just tell he feels better. Manny still has a bit of the ick - he's 2 days behind Elijah and me. I felt TERRIBLE for 3 days but I'm almost back to normal now. Just in time for vacation too!

Woohoo... did I mention we're heading down to Destin on Friday!?! I can hardly wait! Manny can't go because we don't get paid vacations. So it's just and Elijah and me this year, plus my parents and siblings. I'm pretty bummed that Manny won't be there to see Elijah experience the beach and ocean for the first time. It's kind of a milestone. At least it is for me because the beach is my favorite place in the whole world! [sniff]

Anyway, 3 weeks until Elijah's FIRST BIRTHDAY! Holy Moly, I cannot believe how this year has FLOWN!!!! I sent out the birthday invites today so I'm hoping people have time to make plans to celebrate with us. I had planned it for the Saturday after his birthday (August 9th) but it turns out my cousin is having a bridal shower that day. So... Sunday it is. I hope.

I'm taking him this week to have his 11 month pictures taken. Yeah, it seems like I just had his 10 month ones done. But you gotta keep up with this quick-growing little guy. :)

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Elijah!! Have fun in Destin! Yes, let's get together soon. I'd love to see Courtney too. I'll be in Eville more often now... my Grandfather passed away and we're settling his estate. So email me jilliworth@yahoo.com when you get back and let's plan a time!