Tuesday, March 13, 2012

that silly groundhog

For the first time I can ever remember, the groundhog was wrong. Spring is HERE, and has been since the beginning of February! This is fantastic and we sure are loving all the warmth and sunshine! Today my boys took advantage of the 80 degree mark on the thermometer by making their inaugural splash in my parents' pond. It's a right of passage every spring, which normally doesn't come until late April or early May. I'm astonished that this is early March and we're already seeing leaves on trees and playing in water outside! We've been going barefoot for a week now. :) My laundry also loves the fresh air when I hang it out to dry!

Oh yeah, and these boys... I love them more every second.

Daylight savings time started this weekend. One of the perks is that I get to enjoy sunrises again. This was my view as I went up my driveway in the fog this morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: