Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Stocking List

Oh, you know I'm already thinking about Christmas. I want to really make this season special for my boys. For one thing Elijah is starting to understand it and I know from this year on he'll remember how we spend the holiday season as a family.

One tradition I'm going to start is making a Stocking List (it's like a bucket list, only use a stocking. Get it?). Elijah and I are drumming up some good ideas and activities to put in our stocking. So every time I have a day off we'll take one out and do it! How fun does that sound?! Yay!

Here are some of my ideas:

  1. Bake cookies
  2. Put up the tree and decorations
  3. Make a Christmas craft
  4. Make homemade gifts for family
  5. Go caroling
  6. Drive around to look at lights
  7. Fill an Operation Christmas Child box
  8. See Santa at the mall
  9. Go sledding
  10. See a Christmas program
  11. Paint Christmas pictures
  12. Make homemade caramel corn
  13. Drink mulled cider
  14. Make a batch of homemade hot cocoa
  15. Make homemade ornaments

Any other must-do ideas? I'm open to suggestions!

No comments: