Tuesday, September 6, 2011

realizing goals

I mentioned before how my husband is doing P90X. He's one month into it and has lost 13 pounds, and 2 inches around the tummy. (which is 33% of the way to his goal) I'm so proud of him! He's been working so hard at eating right and exercising. Go Manny! His hand continues to improve too. He is slowly gaining strength and mobility in it.

And as for me, I ordered a new lens yesterday... 50mm f/1.8. It's not too expensive, but I've read good things about it. And I cannot wait to get it and start practicing. I have 2 shoots this weekend and maybe I'll be practiced enough by then to use it! Oh, I hope! And I ordered 3 filters too: a UV, a Polarized, and a Fluorescent. Fun stuff.

Next on my wish-list: a tripod (not a huge deal), the 85mm f/1.8, and the designated lens hood for my 50mm.

No comments: