Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Growth

We're reaping a bountiful harvest from our garden already. I can hardly wait for those carrots and beets!!




And how about some spiritual growth too?

"If God is of infinite worth, beauty, and majesty, then the most valuable, beautiful, and majestic gift He could ever give us would be to show us His own glory.
"

For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things To Him be the glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:36) "In this simple phrase is found the meaning of existence. God created all things, and works in all things for His good pleasure and glory - in order to manifest HIS GREATNESS and receive from us the honor and worship that are due Him."
-Paul David Washer, from The One True God

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow, that is one impressive little garden! I wish I had a green thumb. Sadly, I somehow managed to kill even the hearty aloe plant I once had.

Barbara said...

Aww, i love your family garden

Anonymous said...

We're attempting a garden this year too! My first one ever!
Only, ours is inside right now...because it keeps snowing.