Wednesday, November 3, 2010

(the end of) My One Hundred Things

83. Right now I have baby puke on my shoulder. I'm ok with this because it means I have a sweet little boy to hold.

84. I am strong-willed. Because of this, I feel bad for my parents about 25 years ago.

85. I have hazel eyes and have always liked that fact about myself.

86. Gerber daises were the flowers we used in our wedding, in every color. It was gorgeous.

87. In stead of a limo, we and our wedding party took a trolley to the reception.

88. I normally hate eggs. Except when my dad makes omelets, or hard-boiled, or in casseroles, or deviled. So I guess 'normally' was an overstatement. huh?

89. Sometimes I'm a blog stalker. Muh-ha-ha-hah...

90. When I was a young child I used to eat rocks. Limestone 'chat rock' in particular.

91. I hate shaving my legs!

92. I have bitten, uneven, rough fingernails pretty much always.

93. I am not allergic to poison ivy.

94. I am not bothered by mosquitoes either. I've only had 2 bites in the past 15 years. Seriously.

95. I make my own laundry detergent. Its easy and cheap.

96. Psalm 51 is my favorite passage of scripture.

97. I don't enjoy Disney World. But I suspect we'll take our boys there at some point in the future.

98. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I see Christmas stuff/decorations/wrapping/music/commercials/whathaveyou displayed before Halloween is over.

99. When I was a kid I used to rank people in my head by who I loved most. It usually went like this: Mom, Grandma Theresa, Dad, then everyone else.

100. I love being a Mom more than anything in the world!

No comments: