Monday, September 20, 2010

Cousins!!

You may recall my mentioning that I have a big family. My dad is the eldest of 8. Those 8 produced 22 grandchildren. Those 22 have (so far) had 18 great-grandchildren. 4 of which were born this year (with one more on the way in November).

It seems that the only times we all get together are weddings, funerals, baby showers, and Christmas. And as luck would have it, one of my cousins had a camera with her at two such events recently.

Here we are all in mid-May.

Casi (with Emmi), Jamie, Me, Lindsay, & Jenny

And here are the babies now!

(taken last week at uncle Kenny's funeral)

Emmi (5 mo), Jackson (3 mo), Zoey (2 mo), & Zeke (2 mo)
And big brother Elijah had to jump in too.

I may be partial, but I think those two dark haired boys are the best lookin' of the bunch! :)

No comments: