Monday, October 27, 2008

What a weekend!

For fun, here's our view now of across the lake. Aahh... Fall. :)


Elijah before the HAIRCUT...


And after...


See how he stands like such a big boy?


Here he is with Grandpa, helping recover the toys he put inside the sub woofer. (I mentioned how he likes to put things away.) They ended up finding: a lamb, a rooster, 2 blocks, a race car, 2 balls, and several clothes pins.


Yesterday the combine came to harvest soy beans across the street from my parents' house. Elijah was enthralled!






Being true country folk, mom and I recovered this adorable baby John Deere tractor from the neighbor's trash pile for Elijah. He is already getting the hang of mowing the grass.


Then we picked tomatoes. Elijah couldn't even wait to get inside to wash his... it was gone in less than 30 seconds!


After all that, he sat in this swing for over 2 hours. Not even kidding. My dad had to bring him in when it was almost dark.


And here's a little clip of him walking. I hope this works...

1 comment:

Kristen McG said...

Oh my goodness--- he DOES look so grown up with his hair cut... but stinkin cute too :-D I can't believe that he swang (swung?) for two hours. The only thing Corban will do that long is sleep. haha.
The view from the lake is gorgeous.. you're so lucky to be out of the suburbs!!